Investview (INVU) reported their financial results for their quarter ended September 30, 2021. The blowout results were, as I had anticipated. Operating and free cash flow results came in as expected. For more highlights covering financial results see Investview press release.
The biggest surprises gleaned from reading the quarterly report:
- Subscription revenue for the six months ended 9/30/21 increased by 161% and to $24.9 million from $9.5 million.
- Current assets as compared to March 31, 2021, increased by 158%. Yet current liabilities increased by only 19% and long-term liabilities decreased by 21%.
- Investview’s Net Worth went to $17.5 million from a deficit of $3.7 million deficit at March 31, 2021.
My biggest surprise is that the share price has yet to reflect the financial results. I am researching that as well. My hunch is that traders are naked shorting the shares. Until a new report is published INVU shares should be accumulated at a limit price of $0.10.
After the Thanksgiving holiday, I will be producing an update on Investview. My report will focus on the 161% increase for subscription revenue. The segment provides the most leverage for Investview. From my extensive experience publishing businesses have been and will always be the lowest risk and highest reward investment opportunities in the world. Based on my preliminary analysis, the probability is high that the price limit to purchase INVU shares will be raised to substantially higher than ShinyPennyStocks.com’s highest limit price since INVU shares were initially recommended in July of 2019.
From the extensive research that I have conducted on Investview, it has the potential of being among the hallmark recommendations and perhaps even the most significant recommendation for my entire career which currently spans 44-years. The share price has the potential to multiply by 100 times from the lowest price that I recommended them at in 2019. See the chart below for my INVU recommendations. From my initial recommendation of the shares in 2019 @ $0.03, the share price went to as high as $0.79, a multiple of 26 times. Below are my top two hallmark predictions:
- Predicting the demises of Lehman Brothers, Bear Stearns, and Merrill Lynch in my September 2007, Equities Magazine article. The historic collapses of the companies in September 2008 caused the Great Recession of 2008.
- Recommending the shares of two companies, TRM Corp (TRM) and Investools (IEDU) after I had deemed them to be the two most undervalued stocks in the entire US stock market. My Free Cash Flow Yield analysis model which is now being used to predict a multiple increase for the price of INVU shares identified both of them.
TRM: $10k at $0.85 goes to $210k at $18.44 in 14 Months (21 x return)
IEDU: $10k at $.024 goes to $500k at $12.14 in 48 Months (50 x return)
To understand how my Free Cash Flow Yield Valuation (FCFYV) model operates view 4 minutes, 42 seconds video below which is about the model and how it was utilized to identify TRM and Investools.
The 2 minutes, 52 seconds video below is also a must-view since it explains my passion to find deeply undervalued stocks. The video covers what happened for me to make a vow to become a specialist at finding 10X investment opportunities for my Merrill Lynch clients at the beginning of my career. The very first stock that I recommended to my Merrill Lynch clients at the beginning of my career was GEICO at $7.00 per share. Warren Buffet’s Berkshire Hathaway acquired the company for $70.oo per share. The video also covers my current quest to find investment opportunities with the potential to multiply by a minimum of 10 times in three to five years and 100 times in less than 10 years.
My biggest fear now is that my followers sell their INVU shares for a quick profit and then miss out from obtaining minimum gains of 10 times their investment. To avoid the temptation to take a quick profit I highly recommend a subscription to ShinyPennyStocks.com. Since the subscription includes the sending of updates by both text and email, valuable updates about INVU will not get lost in the shuffle. The link below is to a $9.00 per month special subscription offer which is exclusively available to INVU followers and shareholders.